Friday, September 25, 2009

The Dread Mullet

Let me introduce you to a little something called the Dread Mullet



Last night I went to a few bars with some locals and got approached by a guy who just had a mullet. I was already a bottle of wine and 3 cocktails gone to the wind when this guy asked me if he could have one of my dreadlocks. Believe it or not, I've gotten asked this question several times by people from all over. I always politely decline peoples request because I think it is fucking strange, but last night I thought why not?! The guy takes out his scissors and before I know it my favorite dreadlock is now a knub sticking out the top of my head! He then gets his friend to tie my one long blond dreadlock into his short, dark, Argentinean mullet.

It was a very sad moment, but I can't help but laugh when I think about how somewhere in Argentina there is a guy who has one of my dreads tied into his mullet...

weird.. werid.

1 comment:

  1. oh, yeah, now I remember how I stumbled upon your blog. I searched for dreadmullets in google! If you ever go to spain you can't miss them, dready rattails everywhere. I actually like them, though americans seem to dislike them alot.

    ReplyDelete